Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Wordless Wednesday - Disney Letter G

G is for Gals, Disney Gals of course! Being the busy Gals we are, we are missing  Lynette, Beth (she was prepping for her 10 mile Villain run) and Gayle (she was making sure everyone's vacation was running smoothly).


Disney Gal Lori:

Disney Gal Kelly:



Disney Gal Judy:



If you can't see the photos or the slideshow isn't working use this link to visit their magical link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/disneygals/collections/72157632003791052/

Special Thanks goes out to Deb from Focused on the Magic for hosting the weekly blog hop.


Focused on the Magic

11 comments:

  1. Loved looking through all the magical pictures and reliving the trips with all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking though all of the gals photos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics Gals!! I wish I would've gotten my act together for this one. Of course, we have lots and lots of Goofy pics too. I love one I have of one of the Animal Kingdom gorillas with his food bowl on his head (like a hat). I guess he was trying to let someone know that it was EMPTY!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you Gals really have some Gorgeous shots! I love flipping through each week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of great G photos! I especially love the character one with Gaston, I can't wait to meet him in the parks - he seems like he'll be a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics gals! So fun looking through them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous "G" pictures gals!! Love your group shot! It's always fun to look through your pics and share your memories! Thanks so much for sharing and for joining in on the DWW Blog Hop fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of the magical G memories that you have put together. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What great G pictures! I love all the different Goofy pictures! We haven't met Gaston yet but what a cool looking character.

    ReplyDelete