Thursday, December 20, 2012

Disney Gal Roll Call - Favorite Disney Holiday Decoration

It's a pretty safe assumption that we all a Disney holiday decoration or two dressing up our homes. The Gals are sharing their favorites ones with you. Join in the fun and tell us which decoration is a must for you every year!



Kelly: My absolute must have decoration in our house is the Disney Musical Toy Chest. It brings back so many wonderful memories. I bought this chest 18 years ago in Epcot, on my honeymoon, and it has survived three children tugging at the figurines and 2 cats thinking it's some kind of toy. Mickey and the gang turn side to side as their mallets hit a xylophone piece, bringing forth 35 different Christmas tunes. Gave me a great chance to teach my children some lesser known songs such as Fum Fum Fum and Bring a Torch, Jeanette, Isabella. Even though the chest is looking a little worn, it is irreplaceable to me and will always have a place of honor in our house.

Disney Gal Judy:

Due to a surprise 80th birthday we don't have our Christmas decorations even out of storage yet, but I think my favorite decorations are the ones our sons made in school over years, I even have one that I made in grammar school that my parents gave me a few years ago.  We also made sure that when each boy left to start their own home that they had their own ornaments, unlike us when it was our first Christmas, we had to go and buy everything.

Lori: For me I love homemade decorations. When we moved in our house we got all of our new neighbors together and we made large wooden cut outs. Our family did Winnie the Pooh and his friends from the hundred acre woods! Each year we put them in our yard. They are building snowmen and ice skating. I will take pictures and share when I get them out again.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for Information on Holiday decoration i really like this it is really a good idea, I am implementing this idea during my holiday vacations.Such a Wonderful idea.....
    http://www.clubvillamar.com/

    ReplyDelete