Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wordless Wednesday ~ Pinterest Pic


Welcome to another week of Wordless Wednesday with The Disney Gals! We have a confession. We are new to Pinterest...very new...like 2 days new, but thanks to Deb at Focused on the Magic we decided to get on the ball and start pinning! Enjoy and please consider following us newbies!! Here's a pic that Disney Gal Gayle took while on the Wild Africa Trek at Disney's Animal Kingdom. To read her two part blog post, click here for Part One and here for Part Two.





                                                                   Source: disneygals.com via The Disney Gals on Pinterest


Special Thanks goes out to Deb from Focused on the Magic for hosting the weekly blog hop!

Focused on the Magic

12 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous photo! So rare to see the lions moving when you go by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great shot - the lions always seem to be sleeping when we drive by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome action shot! I've only ever caught them snoozing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great shot! Perfect timing!! I'm now following you on Pinterest. Can't wait to see all your boards:) Thanks so much for sharing and for joining in on the DWW Blog Hop today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome picture! I am a new follower to Pinterest and the blog hop. I look forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Headed to the Wild Africa Trek post now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!! A lion moved? I have never seen any of them move on the safari. Was beginning to wonder if they were even real. ;o) Happy pinning, Gals!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that is fabulous!! Animal Kingdom is my absolute favorite places to take photos, I can just never get enough of the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I have never seen any of the lions move! I absolutely love this shot and hope to see the lions moving around one of these days! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Be careful... you think Disney is an addiction, Pinterest can be just as bad. But I do love using it to plan & remember Disney vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great timing!! I'm with Lucinda! Haha! It wasn't until I saw the lioness crawling around from the Rafiki's Planet Watch train that I was totally convinced. ;) This picture is pretty convincing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a great shot, love it ;-)

    ReplyDelete