Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - March 27, 2013

 WELCOME TO THE DISNEY GALS WORDLESS WEDNESDAY BLOG HOP!
THE THEME OF THE DAY IS

Disney Hats, Caps, Bonnets and Bows


Disney Gal Judy:


Our friends son 1st Mickey hat and gift!
Brian & Maggie at the Mom's Panel Event


Dad trying to get into the Indiana Jones mode
You can always get your niece to go along with a fun idea!
You don't see Donald in a different hat too often.

From WDCC Event (we really miss going to them)


 





Okay enough with the hats already!



Disney Gal Kelly:

Mickey Grad caps from the Oceaneer Clubs

Napkin hats made by our fabulous servers in Parrot Cay

Pirate hats for pirate night

Disney birthday ears and ones we made ourselves :)
Disney Gal Tricia:





I'm really glad that my goofball nephew doesn't read this blog because he would KILL me if I knew that I posted these!


                          I couldn't resist!!










 

Special Thanks goes out to Deb from Focused on the Magic for hosting the weekly blog hop!
 
 
Focused on the Magic

16 comments:

  1. What a fabulous collection of Disney hats! SLOL! Judy, you crack me up! Love them all! Thanks so much for sharing and for joining in on the DWW Blog Hop hat fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All such funny hats! Love this collection! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great collection of hats, there are just so many around you have to try them out and take a few funny pics. Thanks for sharing all of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too, too fun! I think the napkin hats may be my fave, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great group of hats! I can't believe I didn't think of the Napkin hats - those are my favorites :) Thanks for sharing this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all these great hats! I love the picture of Donald!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post made me smile! So many great hats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry! I think I posted wrong above! Hope this correct it. Love all the hats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tricia, your nephew has me cracking up, the faces are awesome! I see you already have your Dopey hat to gear up for the Challenge. Judy, I think the Indy look suits Paul :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun collection of hats! I love the pirate Mickey ears. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, I love all of the fun hat memories. It's nice to see that we are not the only ones that get silly with our different Disney hats and ears.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fabulous memories you've got with all those pictures with fun Disney hats! These are awesome, thanks for sharing them all with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kelly, our family is going to love our son Brian, he entertains everyone to napkins at dinner.
    Tricia, your nephew looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great collection of hats! Disney Gal Tricia's nephew had such great fun with those hats. Great Disney spirit! My kids still play with those grad caps from the cruise many years later.

    ReplyDelete