Monday, April 21, 2014

Meet Tamela Hansen







Hi, my name is Tamela Hansen. I am from Gulf Shores, Alabama but currently I live 8 hours from my real home at Walt Disney World! I live in the small town of Prattville, Alabama. I have been married to my wonderful husband of almost 16 years, Dale (of course we have a lot of fun with that name) Hansen, and we have two amazing sons Daelan (13) and Landen (11). I have grown up with Disney as my home away from home. My oldest son adventured Disney for the first time at 13 months and my youngest son at 7 months. My husband and I spent our first year anniversary at Walt Disney World and from that point forward it has been a "must do" vacation at least twice a year minimal! I love Disney because "if you can dream it, you can do it" and this applies for anyone and everyone! I have traveled to Walt Disney World over 60 times in my lifetime and as far as I look at it my trips have just begun! I am very passionate about planning vacations to Walt Disney World for all families. Everyone and every price range in every corner of this world can have an amazing Walt Disney World vacation all they have to do is want to! So that has been my passion to share my experiences with as many people and help as many people plan vacations to Walt Disney World to make memories that will last a lifetime! I deal with Systemic Lupus and Walt Disney World is the best medicine I have found yet! We have also taken a Disney cruise and are currently planning our second Disney cruise. Everything Disney does is over the top. These are some of the reasons that I really enjoy writing articles about my experiences, joys, and adventures on my Walt Disney World vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment