Sunday, August 3, 2014

Hoop-Dee-Doo, Hoop-Dee-Doo By Tamela Hansen

     If you recognize the title of this article you are probably humming the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue song right now!  This is one hootenanny you don't want to miss!  Since my children have passed the toddler stage this is a dinner show the whole family really enjoys!
     Make your reservations for this 180 days in advance and be sure to arrive for your reservation early.  There are so many fun and enjoyable things to do at the Fort Wilderness Campground.  For the little cowpokes this resort offers a large playground, pony rides, and a sandy beach!  For the young adults they offer horseback riding, volleyball, canoeing, fishing, water skiing, basketball, and arcades!  Then for the ones that just enjoy to chill this resort offers hammocks and wagon rides!
     You will want to arrive early to take advantage of the awesome photos for the family and you will enjoy a little shopping before the show.  I mean what's a hootenanny without a Cowboy or Davy Crocket hat!
Then they will open the doors and the smell of good ole southern fried chicken will make your mouth water and before you know it the show begins!  Get ready for a knee slapp'n, foot tapp'n, belly laugh'n, jaw smack'n good ole time! 
     We have made so many special memories hear that I could write a book but I will tell you about our visit this past November.  My 13 year old (at the time) was taken pictures and messing with his iPod at the dinner table.  Our waiter was kidding with him to "Put that thing away"!  Well my son got caught up in the show and laid the iPod on the table.  So our waiter took it when he was not looking and hide it in his apron (we have known this gentleman for a few years and we knew what he was doing but my son was clueless).  My son went into a Full panic after he finally noticed that it was missing!  So about the time we were getting our strawberry shortcake he put it on the table without my son looking!  My son was so confused about where it came from.  Then as we left our friend said "Didn't you enjoy the show better without being glued to your iPod!". Finally Daelan (my son) figured it out and we all got a big laugh.  Daelan is now careful not to get lost in his iPod at the dinner table anymore!
Like I said, I could write a book!  I encourage everyone to make a reservation at the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue!  You will love it and you will make your own special memories!  Just don't forget to Show your DisneySide!





No comments:

Post a Comment