Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

"Magical Memories"


Disney Gal Judy with familly and friends freezing during the IllumiNations Birthday Cruise in December

Our daughter in laws first visit to Disney, with her favorite friend (she chased him).





You never know who you will meet and create Magical Memories with. Faith, Cat Cora and Lori

Disney Gal -Lori: sitting with  an amazing view to enjoy a snack just as a show starts.





Disney Gal Kelly:



We're all ears as Grandpa tells us we're going to Disney World!


 "It must be magical to get a smile like this from a teen"


Disney Gal Tricia:
My first trip as a married Gal...New Years Eve 2004





Disney Gal Laura: I love helping my son create his
Magical Memories!

Disney Gal Gayle: Disney is about those magical family moments, and after 57 years waiting in line all by yourself to meet the main Mouse himself!







Special thanks go out to Deb from Focused on the Magic for hosting this weekly series.
Focused on the Magic

13 comments:

  1. Go Grandpa Mickey!! Love the sprinkling of magical friends here too. (And Gayle, I feel so much better about my solo picture with Mickey 3 months ago... :D) Go Gals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the memories that everyone shared. So many great moments for everyone in the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics, Love the Mickey Pancake

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos you gals put together. They all have me smiling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set of pictures, for some reason I'm no hungry for a funnel cake, hmmm. Oh and the black nose picture is awesome. Thanks so much for sharing all your magical memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All great photos - love that one of the snack in front of Cinderella's castle!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing everyone's memories! Love all the little mice~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I am loving all the wonderful magical moments you gals shared today! All great and the picture of Cat Cora is making me even more excited (I'm already bubbling over) for F&W!!
    Thanks for sharing and for joining in on the Disney Wordless Wednesday blog Hop fun today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great collection of photos from all of you. I'm drawn to the food pictures and what a great way to show food at the parks. Love the Grandpa picture - truly priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw...all those were fun. Thanks for sharing your memories! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just asked my wife who Cat Cora was, and she just about smacked me upside the head. Apparently I watch her show all the time. Love that picture, but I might have glossed over it a little in my hurry to get to that funnel cake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful photos! All of them!! Love the one with Grandpa!!

    ReplyDelete