Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pumpkin to Princess ~ Let's Get Moving


From Pumpkin to Princess

The Road to Fit and Fabulous

Let's Get Moving!
It's a proven fact that people are better at keeping up a workout, weight loss program or even breaking bad habits when they do it as a group. We've gotten our group of Gals together and would love to have you on board. Our commitment to you is a blog post every Tuesday with our triumphs, struggles, tips, tricks and celebrations. We will also have "Follow-up Fridays" on our Facebook page to share how the week is progressing, and plans for surviving the weekend. In return all you have to do is comment. Tell us your goals, struggles and achievements and we will all celebrate together! Did you know you are more likely to achieve a goal once it's written down? Sharing with others is an extra boost. 

So, who's ready to set their goal for the week?

Kelly:   I have 2 goals this week. First is to keep hydrated. This is hard for me because I don't like water, but I will find a great mix in and get 6 cups (baby steps) in everyday. My other goal is 3 good days of workouts. In my book a good workout is 50 - 60 minutes and a soaking wet jog bra when it's all over :) Now to put the Christmas cookies in the freezer...

Tricia:   My goal is to go to Kelly's and steal the cookies out of the freezer. Just kidding. I have set a goal to run 3-4 miles twice this week and begin the Insanity workout with my co-workers. This craziness should begin tomorrow...eek!


No comments:

Post a Comment