Sunday, January 13, 2013

Guest Author Sunday -Tamela Hansen

Disney Gals Welcome
Tamela Hansen
To Guest Author Sunday



 Meet Tamela Hansen-a wife, mother of two,  and this week's featured  Disney Gal Guest Author. Having logged more than 60 trips to WDW, we think you will love getting to know Tamela over the weeks to come as she shares her vast Disney knowlege and passion with all of us. Welcome Tamela-we're so excited you're here!




Hi, I am Tamela Hansen from Prattville Alabama. I was enchanted by Walt Disney World as a little girl and still I am enchanted as a grown-up princess at heart! I have been a wife for 15 years this month to a Very Disney supportive husband named Dale (And you better believe Chip and Dale and I have Fun with that) . I am also a mom to two Disney loving sons. My 12 years old son Daelan has been to Walt Disney World since before his birth and serveral times a year there after. My 10 year old son Landen has enjoyed Walt Disney World from infancy.



We are a family that has been modeled many ways by our disney experiences. Our Disney experiences expanded our children at very young ages to enjoy color, music, textures, and smells. As they grew year by year they have been exposed to culture, languages, public speaking and expanding their palates. This different experiences have expand their love for life and they thank Disney for the young boys they are today. Of course, if you have had any Disney experience that only scratches the surface of what a Disney Adventure can do for your family. The quailty time you spend with your family on ANY Disney experience is incomparable.


I have thoroughly enjoyed over 60 trips to Walt Disney World and an amazing cruise on the Disney Dream. I am BIG on Budget! So I have budgeted all of our vacation ALL THE WAY! Disney vacations offer so much quality and quantity for your money that anyone on any budget can afford a Disney vacation. You just have to have the desire to go! I have thoroughly enjoyed planning trips for hundreds of people. Some thought they could never afford a trip to Walt Disney World.

What a joy to help people plan a trip to the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! I have help single adults, couples, budding families, families with little ones, families with teenagers, olders couples, and grand gatherings of all ages. What a joy! Disney is more than just a passion for me it is a way of life! I live with Lupus and Disney is my meds! With the Mouse and Me we can conquer mountains and make Memories! 

5 comments:

  1. So happy to have you as our Honorary Gal this week! Can't wait to hear more in the weeks to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know everyone will enjoy Tamela's contributions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamela, Welcome to being a guest author, we love having you and I loved your first article!! I couldn't agree more, our sons grew up with and on Disney and they have become great husbands (and still great sons!) its all in how to use the vactions and day to day life with your family. Hope to hear more from you we would love to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your article very much Tamela. Thank you so much for joining us today! I can't wait to hear from you and your 60+ trips!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the opportunity to talk about the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH! I am so looking forward to adding more articles. Please let me know! Thanks Gals!

    ReplyDelete