Monday, April 21, 2014

Meet Dawn Gosdin



Disney Dawn here to help guide Disney newbies into full-on Disney dorks like ME! I’m forty-two years young & Disney dork body, mind & spirit. I’m married to my BFF Ryan & privileged to be a stay at home Mom/Writer/Blogger, to our seventeen year old daughter Princess Peyton & our son future Imagineer, fourteen year old Logan. In our eyes a family that Disney’s together, stays together. We have enjoyed WDW many times, including the breathtaking Aulani Resort & Spa on the beautiful island of Oahu. Disney is my outlet for creativity, positivity & longevity. I’ve experienced Disney many ways: solo, as a couple and with family. I have experience with runDisney, Food & Wine & special holiday events. I can also add DCL to my Disney travel repertoire! I’m here & ready to help guide your families Disney dream into a real life fairytale!

Connect with Dawn:

No comments:

Post a Comment