Monday, April 21, 2014

Meet Lottie Ferguson




Hi! I’m Lottie Ferguson the “Crunchy Disney Ma,” and I love to sharing information with your family on how to enjoy a natural parenting lifestyle, even while on vacation, especially Disney vacations!  For over fifteen years, I've been a frequent Disney World guest, having traveled with everyone from grandparents to teenagers, other couples, and lots of children!  If you need tips on baby wearing, cloth diapering, avoiding processed foods, restricted diets, pregnancy and breastfeeding at the parks, just me and I’m happy to help!

When we aren't in Florida, I’m trying to stay warm Flint, Michigan with my husband Kyle, a princess preschooler, a terrific toddler, and another baby due May 2014.  I love my job as a stay at home mom, because it gives me the freedom to be active in the community, and serve on several boards, including the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Flint, the Flint River Corridor Alliance, and a local foundation.  Cooking with my little chefs makes me very happy; I also enjoy photography, have a slight obsession with Dole Whip floats, and am super excited to rekindle my love of running, made possible through my latest addiction to runDisney. 

Besides being a guest contributor for the Disney Gals, I write for WDW Fan Zone and co-host their blogcast, Midnight Magic every Friday night.  You can catch all the latest news in crunchy parenting at Disney Parks on my blog, Crunchy Disney Ma.

Twitter & Instagram: @CrunchyDisneyMa
Facebook:  Crunchy Disney Ma
Blog: lottamagic.blogspot.com or crunchydisneyma.com

1 comment: