Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day To Each and Every of the Amazing Dads in our Lives!


To The Father's In Our Lives


Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a daddy. Behind all the Disney Gals are special fathers in each of our lives and today we salute them. They are fathers, grandfathers and even sons but in all eyes, each and every one of them is a daddy .

Gayle:


Kevin and Jason, It seems like yesterday that I brought you home from the hospital, and now you are fathers yourself. Every milestone of yours was a kind of personal victory for me. Your first smile, your first word, your first step.... I was just amazed and once again overwhelmed at what miracles you both were. But to see you both as the amazing men, husbands and fathers that you are….there are no words to describe the pride and love I feel.  But today after thirty plus years of looking back, I cannot help but smile. It is a feeling of fulfillment beyond words. To be able to see the little boys that grew up in a blink of an eye become such incredible dads is what being a mom is all about.  We live our life in phases. You have truly lived your life by believing in the possibilities and living your dreams and you both continue to reach for the stars each and every day.  Change is constant and life is short. So seize the moment and live life to the fullest, have no regrets. I have learned so much from you and will continue to do so for the years to come. How to forgive, how to love unconditionally not expecting anything in return, how to be innocent, how to enjoy the small things in life, how to be carefree…. The list is endless.... Thank you! You , Heather, Zack and Thumper have made my life worth living but today is the day to salute you and celebrate you as daddies! All my love, Mommy

_____________________________________________________________

Zack:  Bob- As you know, dancing and photography are my best ways at expressing myself but I’m going to give this writing thing a try. You have been such a positive
force in my life and continue to be so. From hours and hours and hours and hours of dance competitions to the many years of dragging me from here to there at all hours of the day and night, to riding Maliboomer even though it was the least favorite on your list of Disney things to do,  to teaching me the proper way around the kitchen, thank you to the Vorlon Galaxy and back again for being a part of my life. 

Daddy- To the best project maker on the planet, standing up for me when I needed someone in my corner, to limos, camping out for hours and hours to have front row seats at anything I was in, to Fraggle Zack, to trips to Tahoe, to planes flying overhead at graduation,  thank you for being my daddy.  To you both, Happiest of Father’s Days !  


_____________________________________________________________


Jennifer Aycock (wife Bob)
Time and time again, I'm reminded of how lucky I am to have Bob Aycock as a husband and father to my children.  He goes above and beyond the stereotypical father role and is actively involved in every aspect of our children's lives.  He's the only MagicalDaddy there is.  

Look at his life
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think that his family's complete?
Wouldn't you think, he's the guy
The guy who has everything?
Look at this home
Stories untold
How many memories can one family hold?
Looking around, he knows
Yep, he's got everything
He's got smiles and muscles a plenty.
He's got cuddles and laughter galore.
Want a yummy, packed lunch?
He's got 180!
Why stop there?
No big deal
He does even more!
He wants to be where the children are
He wants to see, wanna see them playin'
Riding around on those - what do you call 'em?
Oh - trains! (and motorcycles, and cars, and tractors...)

Sittin' around really never happens
He's often cleaning noses and tushies
Kissing boo-boos when the kids fall in the
Street (and driveway, and off the couch...boys)
Up where they walk, up where they run    Up where they play all day in the sun
Wanderin' free - He loves to be
Part of that world!
Robert, William,Elisabeth and Gretchen are so blessed to have you as their Daddy.  Happy Father's Day! We love you!




___________________________________________________________________________




Lottie:  


He doesn’t comb hair very well, can’t cook and when he dresses the girls, their clothes never match, but there isn’t another man that will love our daughters more than their father loves them.  Although he often complains that he has no idea how to be a parent, his life has become the manual by which every father of daughters should live.  He’s successfully managed to get two of the most adorable little girls to believe that he has super powers.  They, in turn, have him wrapped around their tiny little fingers.  In some ways, I’m sure that I’ll never quite be able to compete with them for his attention and that’s perfectly okay with me.  He listens to them and loves them and learns enough every day to write a few pages in the parenting manual we all wish existed.  He kisses boo boos, hugs away tears, answers the “whys” and loves a good princess movie.  Above all, he is grateful.  




He understands that as parents, we have been  given a gift.  The responsibility of lovingly molding lives is something he never takes for granted and is truly grateful for the opportunity to change the world through them.  Happy Father’s Day, Kyle!


___________________________________________________________________________

Dawn:
                            Top Ten Reason’s I have the

  Greatest Daddy Ever

1. Most importantly, the way he loves my mama (yes, I'm over 40.)
2. He is my teacher, but most importantly he is one fantastical (my word) daddy.
3. He has such a child-like love for adventure in his blood. It’s also running through my veins.
4. I love the comic opportunities that come up when we’re driving in my car. My dad & I have a fabulous father/daughter dynamic, filled with lots & lots of laughter.
5. He is someone I can always rely on.
6. Growing up, my parents gave us "unconditional love." They cared about who we
would be, and less about what we would do. They still do, I’m very lucky!
7. He’s my “road dog!”
8. Most knowledgeable man I know, he knows a little bit of everything, sorry hubby. The topics vary from monkeys & space to toilets & politics. He’s very versatile, ha-ha.
9. He’s an ornery ole’ fart, but I would NOT want him any other way.
10. I’m Daddy’s little girl, well not officially, my sis is, ugh! But I was his FIRST born little girl! That counts right?
The Lord blessed me with the greatest daddy ever & these are just a few reasons why. I love you always!

Happy Father’s Day,
Dawn the Great 




___________________________________________________________________________

Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a daddy!


Photo Credit Spoonful.com


Still in search of that perfect gift for Disney dad in your life? Check out this great idea that comes to us from one our favorite magazine, Spoonful.  All of us has that dad in our life that has spent many a vacation criss-crossing from one end of Disney to the other. Now you can put a Disney twist on the time honored tradition of giving dad the gift of coupons to use in his daily life by giving the gift of FastPasses. Although the FastPass may be gone from Walt Disney World, these will live on his heart forever and if you'll notice the 2112 expiration date, it means that they can be used for the rest of his life.
Directions:  On Disney's Spoon.com, go to this printable PDF, which includes six magical DadsPasses. Although you can't edit the file, there really isn't any need to. The expiration date of 2112 means that the passes are good for Dad's entire lifetime, with room to spare! Just remember that when dad redeems them, to happily accept them with a smile and a hug!




From All of Us to All of You,

Happy Father's Day



No comments:

Post a Comment