Monday, July 2, 2012

Meet Disney Gal Laura

"Hi everyone! My name is Laura. I am a single, working, mom to Connor (4) and birthmom to Drew(2). To say that I love Disney would be an understatement! I was born, raised and still reside in Tampa, FL so, I am pretty close to the magic. 


I remember visiting the parks when I was young. We always went around Christmas or my birthday and stayed at the Contemporary. I still remember watching the monorail going through. Disney always stuck with me over the years and I even dragged two friends with my on my 16th birthday.


My real obsession started when my oldest son was born. We went for his first birthday and we were both hooked. I had to get a pass because we were going so often! I love that my son never gets tired of going and always asks if we are going today. We now go every year for his birthday and several times during the year. Christmas at Disney is so magical! I love that my youngest son also gets to be part of the magic with his wonderful family. I have pictures of his first trip when he was just a few months old and it fills my heart with joy. 

  
I am the Disney expert in my circle of friends and they always come to me when they have questions. I love being able to help them plan their magical trips. I am so excited to be a part of this blog with all these wonderful ladies. It is my first time and I couldn't ask for a better group of women to do this with! 



Connor's 1st birthday &
first Disney trip.


Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2010


Mom's Panel Meet and Greet and Magic Kingdom's 40th Birthday
October 2011



Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party 2011



3 comments:

  1. Loved meeting you and the boys. Connor's 1st Birthday picture is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when our boys were that little. We were at the Meet and Greet too, to bad we did not know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura,
    My name is Joy, and I write for the blog: www.disneyparksvacationguide.com. The blog's mission is to become a Disney vacation planning guide and Disney resource for anyone who is seeking assistance in planning their upcoming trip to Disney. We are seeking a writer who would be interested in contributing their Disney expertise and provide our audience with plenty of helpful information in the form of tips, answers to questions, resources, etc. This is a paid opportunity. The best part aside from being able to share with others your love of Disney? You only do the research and writing - all the technical hoopla of the blog will be managed otherwise. Email me at joyz9807@gmail.com if you are interested.

    ReplyDelete